Top Midjourney Prompts
- Shakespeare Reimagined: This prompt will generate an image that is inspired by the works of William Shakespeare. The image could be a portrait of a Shakespearean character, a scene from a play, or a landscape that is mentioned in a Shakespeare play.
- Volumetric Moon Knight: This prompt will generate an image of Moon Knight in a volumetric style. Volumetric art is a type of art that uses 3D models to create the illusion of depth. The image of Moon Knight will be rendered in a way that makes it look like he is standing in front of you.
- Ethereal Bohemian Waxwing Bird: This prompt will generate an image of a Bohemian waxwing bird that is ethereal and dreamlike. The bird will be surrounded by a soft glow, and its feathers will be a variety of pastel colors. The image will have a calming and peaceful feeling.
- Steampunk Cat: This prompt will generate an image of a cat that is steampunk-themed. The cat will be wearing a top hat and goggles, and it will have gears and cogs for its limbs. The image will be both cute and quirky.
- The World in 100 Years: This prompt will generate an image of what the world might look like in 100 years. The image could show a futuristic city, a post-apocalyptic wasteland, or a utopia. The possibilities are endless.
- Hatter in Wonderland: This prompt will generate an image of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. The Hatter will be wearing his signature top hat and coat, and he will be surrounded by teacups and other Alice in Wonderland imagery. The image will be whimsical and fun.
- Venice in a Carnival: This prompt will generate an image of Venice during a carnival. The image will be full of colorful masks, costumes, and decorations. The canals of Venice will be filled with gondolas, and the streets will be crowded with people celebrating. The image will be festive and lively.
- Unsettling Egyptian Mummy: This prompt will generate an image of an Egyptian mummy that is unsettling and creepy. The mummy will be wrapped in bandages, and its eyes will be sunken and empty. The image will be dark and foreboding.
Custom Midjourney Prompts
A custom prompt is a prompt that you create yourself, tailored to your specific needs or interests. Custom prompts can be used to generate images, text, or even code.
Here are some examples of custom prompts:
- An image of a cat riding a unicorn through a rainbow: This prompt is specific and creative, and it will likely generate an image that is both cute and whimsical.
- A poem about the beauty of nature: This prompt is open-ended and allows for a lot of creativity. The poem could be about any aspect of nature, from the trees to the stars.
- A piece of code that will generate a Fibonacci sequence: This prompt is specific and challenging, and it will likely generate code that is both elegant and efficient.
The possibilities for custom prompts are endless. The more specific and creative you are, the more likely you are to generate something amazing.
Hidden Midjourney Prompts
Hidden prompts are prompts that are not explicitly stated in the text of the prompt. They are often implied or suggested, and they can be used to generate images that are more creative and unexpected.
For example, the prompt “An image of a cat riding a unicorn through a rainbow” is a hidden prompt. The word “riding” implies that the cat is on the unicorn, and the word “through” implies that the cat is moving through the rainbow. These hidden prompts help to generate an image that is more specific and creative than a simple image of a cat and a unicorn.
Here are some other examples of hidden prompts:
- A painting of a sunset that feels like a hug: This prompt implies that the sunset is warm and comforting, and it helps to generate an image that is more emotional than a simple image of a sunset.
- A poem about love that sounds like music: This prompt implies that the poem is lyrical and beautiful, and it helps to generate a poem that is more musical than a simple poem about love.
- A piece of code that is as elegant as a piece of art: This prompt implies that the code is well-written and efficient, and it helps to generate code that is more visually appealing than a simple piece of code.
Hidden prompts can be a powerful tool for generating creative and unexpected images, text, and code. They can be used to add depth and meaning to your creations, and they can help you to generate something that is truly unique.
Some tips for using Midjourney prompts
- Be creative: The more creative you are, the more likely you are to come up with hidden prompts that are effective.
- Be specific: The more specific your hidden prompts are, the more likely they are to be understood by Midjourney.
- Use keywords: Keywords can help Midjourney to understand your hidden prompts. For example, if you want to generate an image of a cat that is riding a unicorn through a rainbow, you could use the keywords “cat,” “unicorn,” “rainbow,” and “riding.”
- Experiment: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different hidden prompts. The more you experiment, the more likely you are to find hidden prompts that work well for you.